Bootstrap Business: 8 Great Larry Page Business Quotes
- “8 Great Bill Gates Business Quotes”
- “8 Great Michael Dell Business Quotes”
- I hope you enjoyed these 8 great Larry Page business quotes!
- Online Reputation Can Make or Break You or Your Business What happens online, stays online…
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) is crucial to your business success for a variety of …
SEO and Marketing guru Mike Schiemer compiles 8 great Larry Page business quotes from Google.
@FrugalBusiness: 8 Great Larry Page Business Quotes <– Read #Google #SearchEngine #SEO #Tech #CIO #CTO #IoT
Larry Page was the long-time CEO (until July 2015) and Co-Founder (with Sergey Brin) of Google, the company that changed search engines, websites, marketing, smartphones, and the overall business landscape worldwide forever. Google is one of the most valuable companies in the world, a leader in new innovation, and one of the most sought after places to work. This technology visionary has a lot of great quotes to inspire the tech entrepreneur in all of us. Here are some of my favorite business quotes from Larry Page of Google and Alphabet Inc.
1) “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.”
2) “You never lose a dream. It just incubates as a hobby.”
3) “We’re at maybe 1% of what is possible. Despite the faster change, we’re still moving slow relative to the opportunities we have.”
5) “Lots of companies don’t succeed over time. What do they fundamentally do wrong? They usually miss the future.”
6) “Invention is not enough. Tesla invented the electric power we use, but he struggled to get it out to the people. You have to combine both things: invention and innovation focus, plus the company that can commercialize things and get them to the people.”