Commerce Minister sets up task force on artificial intelligence
- According to a global report by software major Adobe, over 50 per cent respondents did not feel concerned by artificial intelligence (AI) or machine learning.
- New artificial intelligence system can recommend recipes based on food photos MIT scientists have developed a new artificial intelligence (AI) system that can predict ingredients and suggest recipes just by looking at photos of food.
- NEW DELHI: The Commerce and Industry Ministry has constituted an 18-member task force to explore possibilities to leverage artificial intelligence AI ) for economic transformation.In a statement, Commerce and Industry Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said with rapid development in the fields of information technology and hardware, the world is about to witness a fourth industrial revolution.
- “Driven by the power of big data, high computing capacity, artificial intelligence and analytics, Industry 4.0 aims to digitise the manufacturing sector,” she added.The panel comprised experts, academics, researchers and industry leaders.
- They will explore possibilities to leverage AI for development across various fields.The task force will submit recommendations to the government, industry and research institutions.V Kamakoti from IIT Madras will be the chairperson of the task force.
The Commerce and Industry Ministry has constituted an 18-member task force to explore possibilities to leverage artificial intelligence (AI) for economic transformation.
@VertiAI: Commerce Minister sets up task force on #ArtificialIntelligence #InternetOfThings #Watson #Cognitive #AI #IoT #IIot
Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive. Let’s work together to keep the conversation civil.