Creating IoT Led Blinking App With Raspberry Pi 2
- Raspberry Pi includes Windows 10 IoT core Operating System.
- Creating IoT Led Blinking App With Raspberry Pi 2
- Let’s discuss step by step app development.
- Step 4 – Add Reference for Windows IoT Extensions for the UWP.
- Select UniversalWindows-> Extensions-> Windows IotExtension fro the UWP (Versions 10.0.14393 – Depends on your Raspberry Pi-2 Windows 10 Core operating system),
In this article, you will learn how to create IoT LED blinking app with Raspberry Pi 2.
@CsharpCorner: Creating #IoT Led Blinking #App With #RaspberryPi 2 by @shanvijayrr cc @CsharpCorner
IoT is simply the network of interconnected things/devices which are embedded with sensors, software, network connectivity, and necessary electronics, that enables them to collect and exchange data making them responsiv e.
Raspberry Pi is a small computer that we can use for developing IoT based application. Raspberry Pi includes Windows 10 IoT core Operating System. In this article, we will discuss how to develop IoT application, using UWP.
Before reading this article, please go through the following article.
Reading this article, you can learn how to develop IoT Application using Universal Windows Apps development with XAML, Visual C#, and Raspberry Pi Device.
Now, let’s discuss step by step app development.
Step 2 – Choose the Target and Minimum platform version that your Windows Universal Application will support. After this, the Project creates App.xaml and MainPage.xaml.
Step 3 – Open (double click) the file MainPage.xaml in the Solution Explorer. Click on the Toolbox tab on the left, to open the list of Common XAML controls. Expand Common XAML Controls, and drag the required control to the middle of the design canvas.