Home Automation Using Arduino
- Door is give with two pin connections.
- In the article, I will explain to you how to create an application which helps you control the devices in your home, with your voice commands.
- You have finally created your program and created an automated home.
- Since the door needs to move in both the directions, we need to make the dc motor of the door to run in both directions.
- When you say door open, the motor of the door will rotate in a direction and then turns off after a few seconds.
In this article, I am going to explain to you how to make a simulation model for a home which is completely automatized with voice commands, using Arduino.
@CsharpCorner: #HomeAutomation Using #Arduino by @kishore_1702 cc @CsharpCorner #Iot
“light on” ,
“fan on” ,
“fan off” ,