James O’Keefe caught trying to bribe protesters to riot at Trump inauguration / Boing Boing
- James O’Keefe caught trying to bribe protesters to riot at Trump inauguration
- Counter-Sting Catches James O’Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump’s Inauguration [Ryan Grim/Huffington Post]
- Lefties at The Undercurrent and Americans Take Action believed that O’Keefe would strike again by trying to entrap them into appearing to take bribes to riot at the inauguration, so they staged a “counter-sting” and recorded the whole interaction, which they’ve now released.
- It includes training for 9 certifications including PMP, [
- The Unity3D game engine has made all aspects of game creation, including multiplayer functionality, as accessible as ever.
James O’Keefe is the Breitbart-affiliated fraudster and fake news pioneer who staged the hoax videos about Acorn and Planned Parenthood that disrupted the last two election cycles; his MO is to dress up in disguises and then attempt to trick progressives into saying damning things on camera (he’s not very good at it, having been rumbled by both CNN and Jay Rosen and Clay Shirky).
@BoingBoing: James O’Keefe caught trying to bribe protesters to riot at Trump inauguration
The counter-sting, carried out by The Undercurrent and Americans Take Action, a project of a previous target of provocateur James O’Keefe, managed to surreptitiously record elements of O’Keefe’s network offering huge sums of money to progressive activists if they would disrupt the ceremony and “put a stop to the inauguration” and the related proceedings to such a degree that donors to the clandestine effort would “turn on a TV and maybe not even see Trump.” To have riots blot out coverage of Trump, the donor offered “unlimited resources,” including to shut down bridges into D.C.
The Undercurrent, led by executive producer Lauren Windsor, is sponsored by American Family Voices, which was among a constellation of groups infiltrated by O’Keefe’s Project Veritas during the presidential campaign, an effort to link Democrats with voter fraud.