Internet of Things Course
- This course is designed for practising engineers, industrialists, researchers and entrepreneurs who are interested in the fundamentals, impact and potentials of the Internet of Things.
- The course will also be valuable for those with a general interest in the Internet of Things, M2M (Machine to Machine) and Industry 4.0.
- However, no detailed knowledge is required, as advanced concepts exposed in this course will be explained in sufficient detail.
- Note that in the spirit of massive open online courses, this course does not substitute detailed technical learning materials.
- The aim of this course is to provide sufficient overview in IoT technology, data and business, and to inspire.
Find out how Internet of Things and machine-to-machine technology works with King’s College London’s online course. Create an IoT product or company.
@IoTRecruiting: Learn how #IoT works #AI #IIoT #ArtificialIntelligence #InternetOfThings #Industry40 #Analytics #DataScience
Learn how IoT works, and how to create a successful product or company using it, with this online course.
Access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join (this includes access to articles, videos, peer review steps, quizzes)
Unlimited access to the course, for as long as it exists on FutureLearn (this includes access to articles, videos, peer review steps, quizzes)
A Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course
Entrepreneurs love it, large corporations love it, universities and now even governments love it – welcome to the exciting and emerging world of the Internet of Things (IoT). Decades ago, we connected computers and got today’s powerful Internet. In the last few years, we started to connect everyday objects using machine-to-machine (M2M) technologies, to create the Internet of Things. But what does this really mean to you, your company and your country? What are the possibilities it offers, and the threats it poses? To become an IoT wizard, join this stimulating online course.
This course is designed for practising engineers, industrialists, researchers and entrepreneurs who are interested…