- You will need a free account with each service to share an item via that service.
- Ray Watson, vice president of global technology at Masergy, talked to Telco Transformation about IoT, cybersecurity and what’s to come at Light Reading’s 2020 Vision in Rome.
- Operators have the ability to provide customized services.
- If you found this interesting or useful, please use the links to the services below to share it with other readers.
- TBR shares its insights on digital business transformation, including its 2020 vision of Digital Service Providers (DSPs), the role and business …
Ray Watson, vice president of global technology at Masergy, talked to Telco Transformation about IoT, cybersecurity and what’s to come at Light Reading’s 2020 Vision in Rome.
@MASERGY: .@Masergy #IoT security & the accountability deficit –>
Paul Higgs, officer and treasurer at the Virtual Reality Industry Forum, discusses the reasons for launching the industry organization, its primary objectives and the key issues facing the development of virtual reality.
Over the past year, open source networking had climbed up the stack, resulting in a number of open orchestration initiatives.
OPEN-O is a new Linux Foundation Collaborative Project, that bridges NFV and SDN by enabling operators to orchestrate composite services based on a wide range of VNFs that may be dynamically deployed over SDN and legacy network services.
In less than 5 months from the formation of the project, OPEN-O delivered its initial release, leveraging among the world’s largest carriers and vendors.
In this webinar, the OPEN-O leadership will provide an overview of the OPEN-O project, including the architecture, key technologies, and project status. We will also share China Telecom’s perspective on OPEN-O as CT pursues their CTNet2025 SDN/NFV architecture for the future.