Health Slam 2016 Virtual Conference Panel
- Vishal Gupta is a seasoned Engineering and business leader with a proven track record in both developing award winning products and in creating and growing a scalable business for those products.
- Vishal has turned around the business in a short time through a combination of innovative product releases, customer success programs, and focusing on a few sales plays.
- Vishal Gupta is General Manager (Engineering, Product mgmt., BD) for End-Point management and Control and Compliance (CCS) product lines at Symantec that have over 10,000 customers.
- Welcome to Health Slam’16, Healthcare IoT Virtual Conference December 2nd, 2016 – Online – This site is best viewed on Desktop
- Arnab Paul is Patient Planet’s Chief Executive Officer, responsible for engineering, business development and platform strategy.
Health Slam 2016 Virtual Conference Panel – Healthcare IoT Innovation, December 2nd 2016 held virtually on-line in the Cloud.
@IoTRecruiting: Panel – Healthcare IoT Innovation – #HealthSlam #IoTSlam #IoMT
Christopher Caen has been involved in Silicon Valley for over two decades. He has worked with startups, Fortune 500 technology companies, and marketing agencies. His teams have launched innovative new products in data mining, virtual reality, and gaming In addition, he has covered the tech industry and more for publications such as TWICE, The San Francisco Examiner, San Francisco Magazine, The Huffington Post, The Atlantic, and The New York Times Sunday Magazine. Christopher was the founding editor for AWARE Magazine, a publication dedicated to the world of philanthropy, working with writers from around the country, and building the local magazine into a national presence.