Google Cloud Platform Blog: Prototyping kit gets your IoT app on Google Cloud Platform, fast
- With the BeagleBone Green Wireless IoT Developer prototyping kit, you’ll be able to get data from the world around you directly onto GCP within minutes.
- The Internet of Things provides businesses with the opportunity to connect their IT infrastructure beyond the datacenter to an ever-increasing number of sensors and actuators that can convert analog information to digital data, and we believe Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a great landing place for that valuable information.
- Whether it’s handling event ingest in Google Cloud Pub/Sub , processing the streams of data from multiple devices with Google Cloud Dataflow , storing time-series data in Google Bigtable , or asking questions across IoT and non-IoT data with Google BigQuery , GCP’s data and analytics products can help you manage that IoT data and turn it into something relevant.
- Announcement Partners Technical Customers Compute Networking Storage Big Data & Analytics Developers Compute Engine Cloud Storage Cloud SQL Cloud BigTable 1
- That’s why we’ve teamed up with Seeed Studio and Beagleboard.org to bring you the BeagleBone Green Wireless IoT Developer prototyping kit for GCP.
@Ronald_vanLoon: Prototyping kit gets your IoT app on Google Cloud Platform, fast | #IoT #Google #RT