- By Ian Moyse,, Eurocloud UK Board Member and Cloud Industry Forum Governance Board Member Each year is rumored as the tipping point for cloud.
- By Ian Moyse – Eurocloud UK Board Member & Cloud Industry Forum Governance Board Member “We change our behaviour when the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of changing.
- By Ian Moyse Eurocloud UK Board Member & Cloud Industry Forum Governance Board Member Hardly a week goes by when the national press doesn’t carry a story about how social networks represent a threat to privacy or security, or both.
- For the last four to five years, we have heard that cloud (Internet-delivered solutions) is about to go mainstream this year it is not the hype, but real user benefits [
- By Ian Moyse (Industry Cloud and Channel Sales Leader) , rated #1 Cloud Influencer 2016 and Awarded a Linkedin Power Profile 2015 I am often amazed at how little most sales people invest in the value of their own personal brand and lack understanding of what social selling is and how to apply it amongst [
Read the full article, click here.
@imoyse: “Resistance is futile #cloud #iot #bigdata via”
Cloudy Matters – All issues Cloud (SaaS. PaaS. IaaS. IOT) & some social……