Simplified Analytics: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly of Internet of Things
- Internet of things is a very fascinating thing.
- It is estimated that 50 billion devices connected to the Internet worldwide by 2020.
- All smart connected devices are expensive – Nest the learning thermostat cost about $250 as against $25 for a standard which gets a job done.
- Thanks to tags and sensors which collect data, which can be used to our advantage in numerous ways.
- Big Data is one of those mega trends that will impact everyone in one way or anothe…
Digital Transformation, Big Data, Analytics, IoT, Mobility, Cloud are the hottest terms around, with lot of confusion even in matured organizations. This is an effort to simplify the area.
@Ronald_vanLoon: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly of Internet of Things | #DigitalTransformation #IoT #RT
The Internet of Things , also known as IoT, allows machines, computers, mobile or other smart devices to communicate with each other. Thanks to tags and sensors which collect data, which can be used to our advantage in numerous ways.
Smart Homes will have connected controls like temperature, electricity, cameras for safety and watch over your kids
Smart healthcare devices will remind patients to take their medication, tell doctors when a refill is needed & help curb diabetic attacks, monitor symptoms and help disease prevention in real time, including in remote areas
Remember the Fire Sale of Die Hard movie, a Cyber-attack on nation’s computer infrastructure – shutting down transportation systems, disabling financial systems and turning off public utility systems. Cyber-attacks can become common when devices are sold without proper updated software for connectivity
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable information. We strive to provide our candidates with excellent care and we take your comments to our mind.As always, we appreciate your confidence and trust in us.