- Distills the technological complexities of the Internet of Things into a single ecosystem
- In total, we project there will be 34 billion devices connected to the internet by 2020, up from 10 billion in 2015.
- Defines Internet of Things terminology within a glossary
- Purchase & download the full report from our research store.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) has been labeled as “the next Industrial Revolution” because of the way it will change the way people live, work, entertain, and travel, as well as how governments and businesses interact with the world.
Read the full article, click here.
@tobyruckert: “The industrial revolution was big. #IoT will be bigger – . 🤖 #InternetOfThings”
The Internet of Things (IoT) has been labeled…