THE IoT 101 REPORT: Your essential guide to the Internet of Things
- Purchase the Ultimate IoT Reports Bundle to receive this report PLUS 36 other expertly researched IoT reports.
- But you decide to acquire this report, youâ ve given yourself a powerful advantage in your understanding of the IoT.
- Purchase the report and download it immediately from our research store.
- Youâ ve likely heard the phrase Internet of Things, or IoT, at some point if you have been following any tech news in the last several years.
- Governments and companies will invest billions of dollars into IoT devices in the next few years.
You’ve likely heard the phrase Internet…
@businessinsider: THE IoT 101 REPORT: Your essential guide to the Internet of Things
You’ve likely heard the phrase Internet of Things, or IoT, at some point if you have been following any tech news in the last several years.
But at the same time, you might be scratching your head figuring out what it is or what it means past a flashy buzzword.
Simply put, the IoT refers to the connection of devices (other than typical fare such as computers and smartphones) to the Internet. Cars, refrigerators, juicers, wine racks, heart monitors, ovens, watches, and more are all candidates for connection.
A new report from BI Intelligence, Business Insider’s premium research service, called IoT 101: The Essential Guide to the Internet of Things, outlines the basics of the IoT and what this next wave of technology means to the everyday individual. The report dives into key IoT terms, predictions and trends for the IoT in the next five years, the industries that the IoT will affect the most, and the biggest challenges facing the IoT.
Here are the key takeaways from the report:
In full, the report:
To get your copy of this invaluable guide to the IoT, choose one of these options:
The choice is yours. But however you decide to acquire this report, you’ve given yourself a powerful advantage in your understanding of the IoT.