Daily chart: What the world worries about
- Daily chart: Scientific papers get more authors
- Review our cookies policy for more details and to change your cookie preference.
- Daily chart: China’s state firms borrow cheaply
- Unemployment is the main worry in France, but not in Britain or America, where immigration and terrorism dominate.
- In Britain and America 60% and 63% of respondents said their country was on the wrong track.
Though populism is rife, the causes vary from country to country
@TheEconomist: What the world worries about
Request unsuccessful. Incapsula incident ID: 485000240153727040-666505944286691722