[whitepaper] Driving #DigitalTransformation
- Cloud Expo ® , Big Data Expo ® and @ThingsExpo ® are registered trademarks of Cloud Expo, Inc., a SYS-CON Events company.
- Cloud computing software is eating the world, and each day is bringing new developments in this world.
- Yesterday’s debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
- The company’s internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Expo ® ( @CloudExpo ), Big Data Expo ® ( @BigDataExpo ), DevOps Summit ( @DevOpsSummit ), @ThingsExpo ® ( @ThingsExpo ), Containers Expo ( @ContainersExpo ) and Microservices Expo ( @MicroservicesE ).
- DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world.
Related Topics: Wearables, Java IoT, Microservices Expo, Linux Containers, Open Source Cloud, Containers Expo Blog, Agile Computing, @CloudExpo, @BigDataExpo, @ThingsExpo, @DevOpsSummit
@EdKwedar: [whitepaper] Driving #DigitalTransformation | @CloudExpo @IBMSystems #IoT | @ThingsExpo
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we’ve seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today’s digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and on the other side, organizations that will find themselves as roadkill on the technology highway.
@ThingsExpo – The World’s Largest ‘Internet of Things’ Event, November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center!
All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices – computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors – connected to the Internet by 2020. This number will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the next several decades.
(June 6-8, 2017, Javits Center, Manhattan)
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @CloudExpo | @ThingsExpo, November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as “IoT-Ready” as it can be.
Track 3: Internet of Things & Cloud
Track 4: APIs & Cloud Security
Track 6: DevOps, Continuous Delivery & Containers
Track 7: Enterprise IoT & IIoT
Track 8: IoT Developer
Delegates to Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo will be able to attend 9 simultaneous, information-packed education tracks.
There are over 120 breakout sessions in all, with Keynotes, General Sessions, and Power Panels adding to three days of incredibly rich presentations and content.
Join @CloudExpo | @ThingsExpo conference chair Roger Strukhoff (@IoT2040), June 7-9, 2016 in New York City, for three days of intense ‘Internet of Things’ discussion and focus, including Big Data’s indispensable role in IoT, Smart Grids and Industrial Internet of Things, Wearables and Consumer IoT, as well as (new) IoT’s use in Vertical Markets.
SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) has since 1994 been connecting technology companies and customers through a comprehensive content stream – featuring over forty focused subject areas, from Cloud Computing to Web Security – interwoven with market-leading full-scale conferences produced by SYS-CON Events. The company’s internationally recognized brands include among others Cloud Expo® (@CloudExpo), Big Data Expo® (@BigDataExpo), DevOps Summit (@DevOpsSummit), @ThingsExpo® (@ThingsExpo), Containers Expo (@ContainersExpo) and Microservices Expo (@MicroservicesE).
Cloud Expo®, Big Data Expo® and @ThingsExpo® are registered trademarks of Cloud Expo, Inc., a SYS-CON Events company.