- Distills the technological complexities of the Internet of Things into a single ecosystem
- The Internet of Things: Examining How the IoT Will Affect The World is how you get the full story on the Internet of Things.
- Defines Internet of Things terminology within a glossary
- The Internet of Things (IoT) has been labeled as “the next Industrial Revolution” because of the way it will change the way people live, work, entertain, and travel, as well as how governments and businesses interact with the world.
- In total, we project there will be 34 billion devices connected to the internet by 2020, up from 10 billion in 2015.
The Internet of Things (IoT) has been labeled…
@Ronald_vanLoon: Will the Internet of Things be bigger than the Industrial Revolution? | #BigData #IoT #RT
The Internet of Things (IoT) has been labeled as “the next Industrial Revolution” because of the way it will change the way people live, work, entertain, and travel, as well as how governments and businesses interact with the world.
In fact, the revolution is already starting.
That brand new car that comes preloaded with a bunch of apps? Internet of Things. Those smart home devices that let you control the thermostat and play music with a few words? Internet of Things. That fitness tracker on your wrist that lets you tell your friends and family how your exercise is going? You get the point.
But this is just the beginning.
BI Intelligence, Business Insider’s premium research service, has tracked the growth of the IoT for more than two years, specifically how consumers, businesses, and governments are using the IoT ecosystem. John Greenough and Jonathan Camhi of BII have compiled an exhaustive report that breaks down the entire IoT ecosystem and forecast where the burgeoning IoT market is headed. And you can learn more and purchase the report here: The Internet of Things Ecosystem Research Report
During the creation of this report, they created the infographic below to show how the IoT ecosystem functions and to demonstrate how the IoT is poised to explode by 2020.
If you found this infographic to be valuable, you will LOVE our extensive IoT Ecosystem Research Report.
In full, the report:
To get your copy of this invaluable guide to the IoT, choose one of these options:
The choice is yours. But however you decide to acquire this report, you’ve given yourself a powerful advantage in your understanding of the IoT.